Wednesday, April 05, 2006

 

There's a first time for everything...

Well, I finally broke down and decided to join the bloggers. Not that I ever really wear pajamas (except when I'm a guest in someone else's home). But I thought it was time to jump in and see what the water is like.

I'm not even sure which direction this is likely to go (if any). Maybe it'll have to find its own. But probably the most important thing is not to force it-- if I can at least indicate whatever occurs to me as interesting or important then I will have really communicated something. I'm not laying down an agenda. This is not a manifesto.


Comments:
Welcome to the world of Blogging! Have fun with it.
 
I have always feared setting up a blog for myself, since I am afraid I would be to shrill. You are doing a great job of making thoughtful observations without preaching or ranting. Hopefully, that will be enough to generate some real conversation and enlightenment.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?