Wednesday, July 19, 2006

 

I need a Camera and a Scanner

Like I said-- I need some things to make posting pictures easier.

I do have a scanner, but i broke the glass in a tragic accident. A 5 pound dumbbell fell on the thing, and even though the cover was closed the shock shattered the glass.

It's an old scanner, so I could probably buy another one for what it'd cost to have the glass replaced. I considered cutting a piece of glass myself, but worried about the quality of the glass. Is stuff for one's windows of the same as used for optical scanning? I somehow doubt it.

Meanwhile I have yet to get a digital camera. It'd be so convenient for this sort of thing. Even a second-hand one of last-years model would be a vast improvement.

Somehow my projects always involve my spending of money. Why is that?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?