Wednesday, July 12, 2006

 

online bill paying

It's kind of scary, I feel like it's out of my hands. So I watch as my bank account goes down and there's a certain relentlessness to it. But I also do direct deposit of my paycheck, so maybe there's a balance now.

Still, it's a different thing when the balance gets lower and lower than when it perks up.

This is an experiment to see if I can unclutter my schedule and stop writing so many checks and needing so many stamps and stop having to remember to deal with the bills and trot them down to the post office in time!
Organization's never really been my thing, so maybe this is a way of ordering things that doesn't have be be done over again every single month.

Comments:
this is quite fun...

would you do link exchange with me...

check my site out and if you like it place a link to it on your blog and i'll do the same for you...

contact me through the site..and dont forget to include the link to your site and what do you want it written as...
 
I like online bill pay. It has been safe for me in the last two years.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?