Monday, July 10, 2006

 

Web Page Blues

Not really as blue as all that.

Actually have been devoting a little more energy to my hobby web page, and it's looking better. It just doesn't look as good as it possibly could- only as good as I can make it given my skills and the paltry amount of time I've devoted to it.

Maybe the Thing to Do is hire someone with a little expertise to help with the layout. With a framework in place, it would just be up to me to color within the lines.

But then I won't learn much, and I'd be giving up some measure of ownership of the thing. At least now I can say it's mine... all mine! I've also gotten some encouragement along these lines from a knowlegeable friend. It always help to get an outside perspective from someone whose judgement you respect.

Really the Thing to Do is to devote more time and energy to my web site, and make the best I can do even better!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?