Saturday, July 22, 2006

 

Web Page Joy!

I was working on my hobby website and was Googling it so I could test the links when I saw a couple of entires.

What's this?

Apparently on a fan forum one poster to another suggesting my site and providing a link! Cool!

It's thrilling to have created something and have someone look at it on their own and appreciate it. So much so they recommend it to someone else, who also likes it. A real Sally Field moment.

As I read over the thread I realized there wasn't anything mentioned on the topic that I had not already covered. That felt good as well.

I have been chipping away at my website and am now feeling like it is useful. My friends whom i have strong-armed into visiting say nice things about it. But having an unsolicited testimonial is the best thing that could have happened.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?