Thursday, August 24, 2006

 

DOUBLE YIKES!

10 more days withpout a posting.

Am I even a serious blogger?

Well I suppose there must be a block somehwere, some internal critic that says "This had better be good!" So I refrain from just jotting down everything/anything that comes to mind. But I don't make time to really think about it either.

So, what is new?

Dog: Mr G. Puppy takes a lot of attention. Took him to the river the other day and actually got him to get into the river of his own accord. He still doesn't like it though. He gets in to 'save' me, and when he gets close seems to want to stand on top of me to keep himself out of the water.

Camera: I got a camera, but it developed a problem about powering up. I Googled the problem and it is apparently a common complaint. So- do I get it fixed or just start fresh? My feeling is that this is a design problem, and fixing it won't solve the bad design.

Scanner: just got one off of Ebay, and so far it works great. I have some ideas how to put this to use. I faced a similar dilemma with my old scanner as with the camera: fix or replace? Well, I had a hard time finding parts for the scanner, and was a little unsure about my ability to repair the thing anyway. So for a small amount of money i went ahead and got a better scanner than the one I had before. Cool.

Website: coming along. Chipping away at adding things to it, and incoporating some old records. i'm feeling sort of slack about it lately.

Anyway, that's a short update on activity here on the Left Coast.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?