Monday, August 14, 2006

 

YIKES!

Ten days without a post!

I guess my resolution to do better faded a bit. There are always excuses, but I won't repeat them now. After all-- I still manage to find time to watch TV!

I have been doing some work: adding lots of information to my website, to the point where I'm getting paranoid about backing it up. Instead of doing it only sporadically, I'll begin to just add it to my schedule. This is the sort of open-ended project that will never be finished, no matter how much I put in. So it's just a matter of deciding what's the most important thing on the list now without getting overwhelmed that the list itself is infinite...

We've also done some re-arranging in our house to accomodate a couple of steel desks I picked up (for free). The previous arrangement was a board spanning a couple of two-drawer file cabinets. This is so much nicer both as a practical matter and an aesthetic one. The room is tidier and inspires even more house-cleaning.

And that's also to the good.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?